12.11.2008

A Compendium of Classy Conversation Starters - Volume I

seeing how today is friday, i figured i'd take a stab at the lighter side of thought and mind. the holidays are a wonderful time to get to know people, or to catch up with relatives and friends you haven't seen in a while. the following are a few 'old stand-by' conversation starters that always seem to work out for me when i'm in a jam. try these out and let me know how it goes. i guarantee great success!


1. you know, you'd really make a great cow!


2. my dog has a great sense of smell. let me show you what i mean...

3. oh my gosh, are you pregnant?

4. i'd love to see you in a cat woman costume!

5. that's where we did it...

6. the night i peed on kyle...

3 comments:

jose said...

Dude nice! I'm taking notes lol.

Kyle Burkholder said...

my thanksgiving memories will never be the same.

Anonymous said...

How 'bout? Why'd you bring your mother? That's not my mother dude, that's my date.